We are accepting players but you must sign in on our sign up genius first to play. Please email us to be added to the sign up.
We do use an online sign up to register for games. Currently we are using www.signupgenius.com and it is very simple to use. If you are a member or are on our drop-in list and have questions, please contact Darren at email@example.com
To be placed on the drop in list please email Darren at:
Winakwa Code of Conduct;
Every member of Winakwa pickleball pledges the following:
1. I will always remember that pickleball is a game and I am playing to have FUN.
2. I will treat others with respect.
3. I will exhibit fairness and honesty in my dealings with others.
4. I will observe the rule of doing unto others as I would have them do unto me.
5. I will be a positive influence on members and others to encourage teamwork.
6. I will not flaunt my position or standing within the club.
7. I will not engage in unsportsmanlike conduct or encourage others to do so.
8. I will not engage in any behavior that would endanger the health, safety, or well-being of
9. I will not engage in the use of excessive profanity
10. I will not criticize my partner or other members, not fault them for their mistakes.
11. I will dress in safe and appropriate attire, including proper non-marking footwear.
Winakwa pickleball encourages its members to be vigilant in applying these codes and to:
● Constantly demonstrate good sportsmanship.
● Bring to the attention of the management any concerns. Management will apply a discipline Policy to those who consistently fail to act in accordance with the Code of conduct.
As of Jan.1/2020 all pickleball players will be required to pay the Winakwa “booster” fee once yearly. This fee will be for the amount of $20.00 and will be used to support the club. The booster will be included on your first payment of the calendar year and will be repeated each year therein.
12 months $204.00 + Tax + Booster = $234.20 ($19.51 per month)
*3 Months $60.00 + Tax + Booster = $83.00 ($27.67 per month)
(Only the first payment of the calendar year would be $83.00 to accommodate the booster fee. The remaining 3 payments would be $63.00 = $21.00 per month. A full year this way would be $272.00)
Wanna try it out? $5.00 per session.
If you still haven’t heard about Pickleball, it’s a fun sport that combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong. It’s played on a badminton sized court with the net set at about tennis height.
We play indoors in the Winakwa gym and accommodate a range of ages and skill levels. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn. If you have never played and are at all interested come out and see what it’s all about. We have people who would be glad to introduce you to the sport.
Hope to see you on the court.
A paddle sport created for all ages and skill levels. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for the experienced players
The Basics: 1. A fun sport that combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong. 2. Played both indoors or outdoors on a badminton sized court. 3. Played with a paddle and a plastic ball.