At this time we are NOT accepting DROP IN'S or NEW MEMBERS for Pickleball at Winakwa Community Centre.
The help sections on TrackitHub are very useful if they get stuck during the process of registering.
Select this link for assistance registering with TrackitHub and if you click on the little box with the arrow next to the article it opens up with large text and pictures.
Select this link for assistance joining a club, click on the little box with the arrow next to the article and it opens up with large text and pictures.
To register for club play using TrackitHub;
Winakwa Code of Conduct;
Every member of Winakwa pickleball pledges the following:
1. I will always remember that pickleball is a game and I am playing to have FUN.
2. I will treat others with respect.
3. I will exhibit fairness and honesty in my dealings with others.
4. I will observe the rule of doing unto others as I would have them do unto me.
5. I will be a positive influence on members and others to encourage teamwork.
6. I will not flaunt my position or standing within the club.
7. I will not engage in unsportsmanlike conduct or encourage others to do so.
8. I will not engage in any behavior that would endanger the health, safety, or well-being of
9. I will not engage in the use of excessive profanity
10. I will not criticize my partner or other members, not fault them for their mistakes.
11. I will dress in safe and appropriate attire, including proper non-marking footwear.
Winakwa pickleball encourages its members to be vigilant in applying these codes and to:
● Constantly demonstrate good sportsmanship.
● Bring to the attention of the management any concerns. Management will apply a discipline Policy to those who consistently fail to act in accordance with the Code of conduct.
As of Jan.1/2020 all pickleball players will be required to pay the Winakwa “booster” fee once yearly. This fee will be for the amount of $20.00 and will be used to support the club. The booster will be included on your first payment of the calendar year and will be repeated each year therein.
There are two different seasons for pickleball.
*The Winakwa group: 12 months $204.00 + Tax + Booster = $234.20 ($19.51 per month)
*The Private group: 10 months $170.00 + Tax + Booster = $198.50 (19.85 per month)
*3 Months $60.00 + Tax + Booster = $83.00 ($27.67 per month)
(Only the first payment of the calendar year would be $83.00 to accommodate the booster fee. The remaining 3 payments would be $63.00 = $21.00 per month. A full year this way would be $272.00)
Wanna try it out? $5.00 per session. We would expect that if a player has visited us 3 times they would know that they like Winakwa and the game enough to become members. I’m not going to hard line this but let’s encourage regular drop in people to join us. If your dropping in more that 4 times a month your doing yourself a disfavour monetarily anyhow.
If you still haven’t heard about Pickleball, it’s a fun sport that combines many elements of
tennis, badminton and ping-pong. It’s played on a badminton sized court with the net set at
about tennis height.
We play indoors in the Winakwa gym and accommodate a range of ages and skill levels. The
rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn. If you have never played and are
at all interested come out and see what it’s all about. We have people who would be glad to
introduce you to the sport.
Hope to see you on the court.
A paddle sport created for all ages and skill levels. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for the experienced players
The Basics: 1. A fun sport that combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong. 2. Played both indoors or outdoors on a badminton sized court. 3. Played with a paddle and a plastic ball.